CAR provides members, and affiliates, many products and services to help guide them in their business. Read more about these below and if you have questions about joining or the benefits you receive, please reach out to CAR's staff at 208-667-0664. Members of CAR also belong to the National Association of REALTORS® as well as Idaho REALTORS® and receive the benefits of these organizations as well. Learn more about the benefits you receive at a local, state and national level.
- Top-rated MLS system, Flexmls, including IDX and apps
- IDX feeds to office and agent websites.
- Showing Time - online showing scheduler and management tool. Provides market stats, report generation and buyer leads.
- Supra - electronic lockboxes and eKey app for your listings.
- Realtor® Property Resource - real estate data platform offered through NAR that provides information to over 160 million properties across the US.
- CE Courses and Designations
- Networking and social events - CAR offers members great opportunities to network at happy hours, quarterly membership meetings, installation event, and more throughout the year!
- National speakers - discounted tickets
- Community involvement - CAR participates in several charitable projects throughout the year and furthers its reach in the community through the Community Outreach Committee and our Young Professionals Network (YPN) that is involved in numerous volunteer projects annually. All members are invited to join our committees.
- Consumer advertising and marketing - CAR engages all media channels with a message that highlights the value of a REALTOR® to consumers throughout the area.
- Public relations - CARis looked to as a positive voice of the industry and is often called on by the media to serve as guests on programs, offer expert quotes and provide stories and articles for publication.
- Housing reports - comprehensive housing data provided for every county in the jurisdiction on a monthly and annual basis.
- Legislative advocacy - CAR monitors local legislation and communicates legislative activity impacting CAR and our members.
Legal Hotline: Your Idaho REALTORS® membership gives you free access to the IR Legal Hotline. Get the legal insights you need for your business!
The Tech Helpline: The Tech Helpline is a member benefit offering support for hardware, software, networking and digital devices to full dues paying members.
Designed with you in mind, the REALTOR Benefits® Program is your official member benefits resource, bringing you savings and unique offers on products and services just for REALTORS®
Find out how to obtain the latest savings and offers from the REALTOR® Benefits Program. 2020 REALTOR® Benefits At-A-Glance Brochure