Terms & Conditions of Use
- Limitations on Use.
- You further agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in Website Owner’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Website Owner’s infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content from the Website without Website Owner’s express prior written consent and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website; or
- bypass Website Owner’s robot exclusion headers or other measures Website Owner may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
4. Links to Other Websites.
The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Websites are provided for your convenience and information only and, as such, you access them at your own risk. You agree and acknowledge that Website Owner is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the content of or anything that may be delivered to you or your computer as a result of accessing any Linked Websites, whether or not Website Owner is affiliated with the owners of such Linked Websites. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Website Owner is not responsible and shall have no liability for any viruses or other illicit code that may be downloaded through a link found on the Website, or by accessing a Linked Website.
5. Terms for Creation of a Link.
- If you create a Link, Your Website shall not:
- Create frames around the Website or otherwise alter the visual presentation of the Website.
- Expressly state or otherwise imply that Website Owner is endorsing you, your products or services, or the content of Your Website.
- Expressly state or otherwise imply an affiliation between you and Website Owner without the prior written consent of Website Owner.
- Misrepresent your relationship with Website Owner or present false or misleading impressions about Website Owner’s products or services.
- Disparage the Website or display the Link in a manner that that diminishes Website Owner’s goodwill.
- Include or display any material which is immoral, unethical, illegal or inappropriate for a professional website.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are not a publisher, distributor, agent, partner, franchiser or endorser of the Website, and Website Owner is not a publisher, distributor, agent, franchiser or endorser of Your Website. Website Owner retains exclusive editorial control over the Website and has the right to make administrative or operational decisions it deems necessary or desirable in the normal course of business.
You warrant to Website Owner that (1) you have duly registered the domain name of Your Website with all applicable authorities and/or have a license to use Your Website, and you possess all rights necessary to use such the domain name for Your Website, and (2) the content of and materials placed on or within Your Website, and any hyperlinks on Your Website, do not and will not (i) infringe upon or violate any United States copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary right of a third party, or (ii) violate any applicable law, statute, regulation, or non-proprietary right of a third party.
6. Proprietary Rights.
You acknowledge and agree that the trademarks of Website Owner (the “Marks”), the Website, the Listing Content, the compilation or real estate listings, and the content and look and feel of the Website, to the extent protectable, are proprietary, original works of authorship of Website Owner, or licensors of Website Owner, protected under United States and worldwide copyright, trademark, and trade secret laws of general applicability. You further acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in and to the Marks, the Website, and the content and look and feel of the Website are and shall remain with Website Owner or its licensors. You agree not to contest or infringe these rights, directly or indirectly, at any time. Without the prior written consent of Website Owner, your modification of the content, use of the content on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use, violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of Website Owner or its licensors, and is prohibited. Except as expressly provided under this Agreement, you may not use on any website, including Your Website, or on any other materials, the Marks, or any other trademarks or copyrighted materials appearing on the Website, including without limitation any logos, without the express prior written consent of the owner of the mark or copyright.